Canon EOS 700D Digital SLR Camera
- Create detailed, low-noise 18 megapixel images that can be printed at high resolution and cropped without losing quality
- Capture Full-HD movies with creative control and Hybrid CMOS AF that focuses continuously as you shoot
- Explore new shooting angles and control the camera with a 7.7cm Vari-angle Clear View LCD II Touch screen
- Get shooting quickly and easily with Scene Intelligent Auto, and expand your horizons with Creative shooting modes
- Shoot low-noise images in poor light using ISO 100-12800 sensitivity (extends to ISO 25600)
Superb image quality
Capture every detail with an 18-megapixel Hybrid CMOS AF sensor. The EOS 700D produces low-noise images that can be printed at large sizes or cropped for alternative compositions.
Produce Full HD movie projects
Shoot video at 1080p resolution, enjoying the right level of automatic or manual control for you. Hybrid AF technology enables continuous focusing when shooting video, and the EOS 700D supports near-silent Movie Servo AF with compatible STM lenses. Record stereo sound with a built-in or external microphone.
Keep up with fast moving action
Track moving subjects even if they move across the scene with an autofocus system comprising 9 cross-type AF points. Continuous shooting at 5 fps for bursts of up to 22 shots means you’ll never miss that decisive moment.
Explore new angles
Compose photos and movies from new and interesting angles using the EOS 700D’s Vari-angle 7.7cm (3.0″) 3:2 ratio Clear View LCD II Touch screen. Shoot over the top of crowds, or go for a dramatic ground-level viewpoint.
The EOS 700D is easy to use from the moment you first pick it up. Shoot and focus with a single tap of the camera’s touch screen, and use pinch and swipe gestures to navigate when reviewing images.
Scene Intelligent Auto
Shoot great pictures easily. Canon’s Scene Intelligent Auto mode analyses the scene and selects the most appropriate cameras settings automatically.
Taking your next creative steps
Choose from and preview a range of Creative filter effects, including Grainy Black & White, Toy Camera and Miniature effect. Theme-based scene modes automatically pick the right settings for the subject being photographed, while Creative Auto mode offers more control over factors like background blur, via an intuitive interface.
Take complete control
When you’re ready to advance your photography choose to Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority or Manual mode for complete control over your images.
Take great pictures even in low light, shooting without flash to capture the true ambience of an occasion. The EOS 700D features an ISO sensitivity range of ISO 100-12800 (extendable to ISO 25600).
Great results in difficult conditions
HDR Backlight Control mode captures three different exposures and combines them into one, retaining shad-ow and highlight detail. The EOS 700D’s Hand Held Night Scene mode captures multiple images at fast shutter speeds and blends them together for a blur-free result.
Explore with the EOS System
Take your photography further with an extensive range of lenses, accessories and flashes that make up the EOS System.
An ideal first step into the DSLR world
Tackle a range of subjects, from landscapes to portraits and action, with a versatile 18-55mm zoom range. Lightweight construction makes this a great everyday lens.
Increased sharpness with four-stop Image Stabilizer
An optical Image Stabilizer reduces the risk of camera shake, enabling hand-held photography in low-light conditions without flash. Use shutter speeds up to four stops longer than normal without blur from camera movement.
Quiet, smooth focusing in movies
STM Motor technology provides near-silent focusing to leave your video soundtrack uninterrupted by noise, and adjusts smoothly and precisely as you shoot.
Designed for great photograph
Focus on small subjects, with a closest focusing distance of just 0.25m. A non-rotating front element makes using filters straight forward, and a manual focus ring enables manual override of focusing at any time.
Great image quality, whatever the subject
A Super Spectra Coating is used to reduce flare and improve sharpness, while a seven-bladed aperture provides smooth out-of-focus highlights for a more natural look and feel.
Canon EOS 700D key features
- 18 megapixels APS-C ‘Hybrid CMOS’ sensor
- Phase detection AF from imaging sensor for Live View and Video
- Continuous autofocus in movie mode with subject tracking
- 14-bit DIGIC 5 processor
- ISO 100-12800 standard, 25600 expanded
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- 9 point AF system, all sensors cross type, central sensor F2.8 (from 60D)
- 63 zone iFCL metering
- 1080@30fps video recording with built-in stereo mics
- 1.04m dot 3:2 touch-sensitive vari-angle ClearView II LCD (capacitive type, multi-touch support)